Armored in accordance to level B6 CEN pr EN 1063 / EN 1522 / 1523.
The Hilux Pick-up is a multi-task type vehicle extremely budget wise and ideal for humanitarian aid organizations, logistical support or police / security type vehicles operating in rough terrain or dangerous regions.
Armored Toyota Hilux characteristics
- Low profile as it is seen as a utility vehicle.
- Perfect blending into many worldwide street environments.
- Discreet inconspicuous appearance after being fully armored.
- Double cabin or single cabin configuration.
- Large cargo area.
- base unit specifically chosen for the region in which the vehicle will operate
Dimensions & Weights
- Length: 5.255 mm
- Height: 1.810 mm
- Width: 1.760 mm
- Length: 1.520 mm
- Height: 450 mm
- Width: 1.515 mm
- Wheelbase: 3.085 mm
- Axle ground clearance: 212 mm
- Curb weight: 2.445 kg
- Gross Weight: 2.895 kg
- Payload: 450 kg (Subject to equipment installed)
Included Standard Security Equipment
- Battery armor protection x2
- Door restraints
- Exclusive ballistic approved TÜV / MOT rims
- Hinges reinforced
- Protected fuel tank(s)
- Protected vehicle management system (black box)
- Run-Flat tire system x5
- 6 piece ballistic glass with 2 gun ports mounted on the rear doors.
- Side wing full length engine compartment armor.
- Suspension system front coil spring and shock & back shock upgrade.
- More options available see products page