Armoring level: CEN B3 / B4 /B5
The Toyota Hiace van can be supplied in its OEM original van format, or with a box body construction for cash in transit model.
- Two seating positions in front (including driver)
- Possible two (2) more guard positions located directly behind the front passenger positions
- Vehicle loading from the rear if two passengers in the back
- Additional interior lighting in cabin area
- Cabin area re-fitted with special hard wearing upholstery
- Original size windscreen and side-windows
CIT is built as according to client’s standard operating procedures and in compliance with security and insurance regulations
Vehicles are exclusively built according to the specific security arrangements desired by the client or requesting authority.
Security Options Available
- Fire suppressant system / engine bay
- Fire suppressant system for each wheel arch and under-body area
- Four hydraulic window-lifters / extended lowering capability
- Integrated strobe police type built into lights
- Alarm system
- Run-flat system / spare
- Exclusive ballistic approved TÜV / MOT rims
- Upgraded specially designed suspension system front & back
- All round heavy duty upgraded compensated breaking system
- Transparent armored glass – all round
- Opaque / composition armor
- Protected fuel tank
- Privacy curtains / blinds
We are able to deliver a large range of security and comfort appointments.
Personal preferences are fulfilled to individual tastes upon demand.